Friday, November 4, 2011

Get NAKED!



 I was seriously obsessed when I first saw this palette in Sephora and even more when it was SOLD OUT for weeks!! I stalked all the stores that carry Urban Decay until I finally got my hands on one, and boy was the wait worth it. This is truly my favorite neutral palette of all time- seriously!  I love the colors in this, the packaging is so sexy yet fun, and it’s sleek enough to carry in your purse.  I also love that there’s a dual ended eyeliner with both brown and black, But now I think it comes with a brush instead.  PLUS, the eyeshadow are not all glittery- there’s a nice variety of matte and shimmer! This is a must have palette, it's so versatile and very affordable. check out the pics, and swatches. Good Luck Xxx








No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

I love to read your comments and I respond to them on a daily basis.
Me encanta leer sus comentario, y respondo a diario.