Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sunday Lace

Hi guys, so I have been wanting to get back to doing more Outfit of the day pics for you guys but I don't really have anyone to take the pics of me since my husband is at work. And its getting cold outside, so from now on I will just take a picture or two in my house before I leave to post more regularly, instead of worrying about the location ,since it is about the fashion not the background right? soooo here we go...

Like every Sunday my husband and I always find something to do with the kids so we took them to an indoor play area and then walked around the mall. I went for Jeans and one of my favorite heels ever, I do want to let you guys now that I just had a facial and mini peel done three days ago so my face is peeling and glowing (not in the cute way) I will post about my results in a few weeks! don't forget to leave your comments... Good Luck Xxx.

MAC viva glam GAGA lipstick rest of face: Mascara and a little bit of Blush

BCBG Shoes, Bebe Jeans, H&M Shirt, Cynthia Rowley Bag

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

I love to read your comments and I respond to them on a daily basis.
Me encanta leer sus comentario, y respondo a diario.