Monday, December 18, 2017

December 2017 BoxyCharm Box Review And One Palette Two Looks Featuring PUR PRO X Etienne Ortega Eyeshadow Palette!


I love versatile palettes, as fun as bright colored eyeshadows can look they really aren't that versatile so you end up spending money for maybe a handful of looks. The Etienne Ortega palette is a really gorgeous, with 18 shades that can be used to create your most casual to glam looks. A great range of matte, and shimmer shades. The palette costs $42 which is a great value for the size pan and the amount of colors you get. 
I also used my entire December 2017 Boycharm box, I love Boxycharm and they never disappoint with the products they send. The box cost $21/ a month and every month is guaranteed to have over $100 in products and they only send full size products. 


For the tutorial I went from a day time look to a night time, by just adding more drama to the Monochromatic day time look. I had a ton of fun recording again so stay tuned for more tutorials and product reviews!


For This Monochromatic Makeup Look I used all the products that came in my Boxycharm with the exception of the base lipstick.


Products Used:
December 2017 Boxycharm 
PUR Pro X Etienne Ortega Eyeshadows
Chanel Rouge Allure Lip In #62 Libre


For this night time Glam look I used all the same products as with the day time look with the exception of the lips. 


Products Used:
December 2017 Boxycharm 
PUR Pro X Etienne Ortega Eyeshadows
ColorPop Arriba Lipstick
Ardell Lashes 105

Tarte Tarteist Mascara $23

Pretty Vulgar My Lips Are Sealed $24

Beaute Basics Bronze Essentials $39.95



Realher Blush Kit $32





No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

I love to read your comments and I respond to them on a daily basis.
Me encanta leer sus comentario, y respondo a diario.