Monday, December 4, 2017

DIY Of The Week: Grow Longer Healthier Hair Fast With This Overnight Oil Treatment!



I shared this quick and easy DIY to grow longer and healthier hair while you sleep. These are all proven ingredients to helps boost your hair growth, add shine, and maintain a healthy hydrated scalp. I recommend you do this atleast every other weeks for longer and thicker hair. 



In an empty container (preferably like this one HERE) I like to mix a one month worth of use. I also recommend using a shower terry lined cap like this one HERE. Let me know if you try this DIY!

Please Note: Due to the peppermint Oil this recipe is not recommended for use in the face, or anywhere near eyes. As always do patch tests if fear of allergies, or sensitive skin. 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

I love to read your comments and I respond to them on a daily basis.
Me encanta leer sus comentario, y respondo a diario.