Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Drugstore Skincare Product Of The Week: Nivea Moisturizing Body Wash Care Almond Oil Hibiscus Scent.

Nivea is one of my favorite brands for drugstore body care, their  body products are hydrating and just the perfect amount of scent. I started using the almond oil and hibiscus scent moisturizing body wash, and my skin loves it!  

It is formulated with Nivea's Hydra IQ Technology and Almond Oil, to intensely moisturize your skin, but without the greasy feel. Priced under $5, I have compared it to more expensive body washes and if not equally better its very close. 

What I like to do for extra dewy soft skin is to apply it with just my hands, like a lotion. Then I rinse it with cool to cold water. I pat dry my skin. I come out and hydrate with lotions and or oil to lock in the moisture. My skin has been so soft and hydrated this winter, I am so happy to have a budget friendly routine that works for my super dry skin. 

Sold: Target, Walmart
Price: $3.49

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

I love to read your comments and I respond to them on a daily basis.
Me encanta leer sus comentario, y respondo a diario.