Tuesday, January 23, 2018

My Easy Glam Makeup Look Using All My 2017 Favorite Makeup!


I am so happy to be back you guys, I took a quick pause on blogging so that I can get my house back to normal. My biggest challenge as a work from home mother of four is time managing and well the laundry was starting to pile, and the mess was just too much to handle. I also found that because the house was not to the standards I like to keep it in, my creativity was down. 

A good o'l cleaning happened and bam! I finally edited a video, the main purpose of it apart from trying to dust some cobwebs off is to show case my favorite products of 2017. I will be playing around with different length and styles, please tell me which ones you guys like the best.  


List Of Products Used: Benefit Poreless Primer Urban Decay B6 Priming Spray Huda Beauty FauxFilter Foundation In Tres Leche Tarte Shape & Tape Concealer In Medium Charlote Tilbury Flawless Powder In Medium Anastasia Beverly Hills brow pencil in Ebony Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Tom Ford Eyeliner Morphe Blush 9N Palette Kat Von D Contour Palette Jeffree Star lipstick in Celebrity Skin Lancome Mascara Lancome Highlighters Buxom Bronzer In Maldives Ardel Lashes In Demi Wispies


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

I love to read your comments and I respond to them on a daily basis.
Me encanta leer sus comentario, y respondo a diario.