Friday, February 2, 2018

Too Faced Hangoverx 3-in-1 Replenishing Primer & Setting Spray Review!


Setting sprays have become a vital product in most of our makeup and for some even their daily skin care routine. In case you didn't know, I would love to tell you what a setting spray is and why you might be missing out. 

The main purpose of a setting spray was to help "set" your makeup more flawlessly helping you avoid the "cakey" look. Thanks to brands packing so many skin benefits you have so many to choose from and there are options for oily skin, dry, dull, dehydrated and more. 

 Too Faced created  Hangoverx 3-in1 Replenishing Primer & Setting Spray. It can be used to Prime, Set, and Refresh. Its a weightless mist infused with Coconut water, probiotic based ingredient, and other great skin reviving ingredients. I have been using it daily on my skin for exactly for all 3 things. They created such an amazing product. I love it, my skin loves it, and you might too so give it a try! 

  Too Faced also has the Hangover primer, it came out a few years back, check it out HERE

Available: Too Faced Sephora Macys
Price: $32

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

I love to read your comments and I respond to them on a daily basis.
Me encanta leer sus comentario, y respondo a diario.