Monday, November 21, 2011

My Foundation Routine

 I wanted to record my foundation routine for you guys, below is a list of products I used on this video. Please note that the products might change but the technique usually stays the same :) I hope you guys enjoy watching it, I loved making it. Don't forget to leave your messages! Good Luck Xxx


Lush Tea Tree Toner 
Smashbox Primer
CHANEL Perfection Lumiere foundation (Stippling Brush Real Techniques)
CHANEL Concealer #40 (Deluxe Crease Brush Real Techniques)
MAC Studio Finish Concealer NC42  (same brush)
EVE PEARL Salmon Concealer Light/Medium (same Brush)
CHANEL Powder #40 (Blush Brush Real Techniques)
MAKE UP FOR EVER Microfinish Powder (same powder brush)



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

I love to read your comments and I respond to them on a daily basis.
Me encanta leer sus comentario, y respondo a diario.