Thursday, March 8, 2012

Hair Repair Mask

I''m planning to color my hair very soon, and as much as I'm looking forward to the new look I am so afraid to cause damage to my hair. The best way I know to prevent damage is by preventing before it happens so I'm starting to prep my hair. My favorite ingredient is avocados. The vitamins and moisture packed inside avocados is incredible for creating healthy shiny hair and skin that is hydrated beautifully! Check out this awesomely easy hair mask for gorgeously healthy hair!
HEALTHY GORGEOUS HAIR MASK
Ingredients
2 part mashed avocado (1/2 cup for normal/to long hair)
1 part mayonnaise
Mix ingredients together using a fork, then apply directly to dry hair. Let sit for 20-30 minutes before washing hair as normal. Repeat once a week or as needed.Good Luck Xxx

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

I love to read your comments and I respond to them on a daily basis.
Me encanta leer sus comentario, y respondo a diario.