Monday, March 5, 2012

Should I?



I can't decide if I should change my hair color or not!! I was thinking a light brown with highlights or just highlights.....  just to fill you in and help you understand why I can't make up my mind.... it all started when I was 15 and my mom let me do highlights, since then I have done every look in the planet from blonde to dark black to a bob to pocahontas long needless to say my hair paid the price and I had to chop it all off and let it grow and have been babying it for years now. I have been rocking my natural hair color for 2 years my hair is down my back and as much as I'm loving the health of it I'm super bored and want to spice it up a bit... what do you guys think? What should I do? I set my mind on making some kind of change... so I'm pretty much going to do it. I'm not sure if I want people to talk me out of it or help pick a color so just tell me your honest opinion! below are some of the changes I have done to my hair. I can't find a lot of other looks I've had but this will give you an idea.  Thanks in advance for your suggestions! 











Present Look!

3 comments:

  1. Definitely the cherry red! I think it would look so sophisticated on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My vote would be for the red as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! I will keep the red in consideration! Xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and I respond to them on a daily basis.
Me encanta leer sus comentario, y respondo a diario.