Saturday, October 15, 2011

Drugstore Find


 I am quite skeptic about products and what they seem to promise! I admit, many of the products I try do what they say, but there a ton of products that do squat! Well, this product happens to do a lot, even more than it promised! I have been using this product for about 3 months now and I have to say, my skin definitely feels tighter! I really love using this on my legs, arms stomach and chest. What makes this lotion even better is it smells really great, but it also makes your skin so soft! I have purchased many "firming" lotions in the past and have been honestly used once and never again because of the smell so this was the icing on the cake for me. I really love this product and I think this will be one of those I buy for a long time!!
                                                  

2 comments:

I love to read your comments and I respond to them on a daily basis.
Me encanta leer sus comentario, y respondo a diario.