Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Acne Miracle Mask!


 Perfect skin is just really hard sometimes! Between changes in weather, hormones, food, stress levels—it seems keeping your skin blemish free can actually be a HUGE project (unless your blessed of course)! I break out quite a bit, especially since I am always trying new products! But as soon as I break out, I start treating my breakouts right away! One of the things I do is actually a really easy nutmeg, honey, milk mask! The nutmeg is AMAZING at fighting the blemish, while the honey helps heal and the milk exfoliates! It really is such a powerful mask! If you use this twice a week for a couple weeks, you WILL notice a HUGE difference! LOVE this mask!

Acne Miracle Mask!

Ingredients

2 tablespoon honey
2 tablespoon nutmeg
2 teaspoons milk (Make sure TEASPOONS)

Mix ingredients together in a bowl with a spoon, pushing the mixture into the bowl with the bottom of the spoon. Then apply to skin working outwards. Let sit for 10-15 minutes before rinsing. Follow with your favorite moisturizer!

1 comment:

  1. Excellent mask! A must try!

    http://meine-schadenfreude.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and I respond to them on a daily basis.
Me encanta leer sus comentario, y respondo a diario.