Saturday, August 4, 2012

Try This!



 I'm sure you already know my love for coconut, so you won't be surprise to know that I use it for EVERYTHING! And we all want shiny, jaw-dropping locks, but most of us are actually doing the wrong things to get it! I can’t even begin to explain the importance of good health and natural products! One of my favorite things to do now is actually to use Coconut Oil in my hair instead of hair serum! honestly using natural organic coconut oil is one of the best things I have done in a loooong time!

Here’s what I do: I actually used Coconut Oil that I eat, I get mine from a farm. I prefer the ones you eat, since the ingredients are so natural and light. I then just smooth on a small amount (I used about a Quarter size for my whole head) in my fingers and warm it between my hands. I spread it into my hair starting from my ends to my roots. I then use my hands without washing (so there is just a slight amount of the solution left on my fingers) and massage my scalp. I do this before bed time and it actually looks a bit greasy at first, but by the time I wake up, my hair smells and looks AMAZING! I definitely recommend this for girls with normal to dry hair, but remember, coconut’s have incredibly nourishing ingredients and help promote hair growth when massaged on scalp. Good Luck! Xxx

7 comments:

  1. Really want some coconut oil now!! xx

    http://meine-schadenfreude.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post!

    www.itsmeehlizie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you through Beautylish, I can't wait to see more ;)
    Makeup by Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Coconut Oil too, I keep it in my Bathroom and use it to moisturise on my lips, to take my makeup off, all sorts! It's so versitile.

    Ps I have nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award, please visit my blog for more details! Laura Xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and I respond to them on a daily basis.
Me encanta leer sus comentario, y respondo a diario.