Friday, August 10, 2012

Tried And Tested: RoC Multi-Correxion Exfoliating Cleanser


 I have been trying to make some changes to my routine, it all started when I forgot my FAB cleanser at the gym! Ok so at first I cried like a baby, it was a brand new $18 bottle, but then I thought of the positive; now I can make a much needed change to my routine. I decided to give Roc Multi-Correxion Cleanser a try and I have to say is pretty good! It's creamy but really exfoliates, I finished the whole bottle and did notice my skin looked a bit brighter and I did not have any new breakouts but no less either :(. My problem was the packaging, it's TERRIBLE!! The cleanser kept running out as soon as i opened the cap, which means ALOT of wasted product. I travel a lot during the summer to the cape and NY and it was not fun traveling with this on my bag as it was always leaking. This will not become a part of my routine, not because its a bad product but the packaging is, and just like my FAB cleanser is did nothing with clearing out my acne. So the search continues... Good Luck, Xxx!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

I love to read your comments and I respond to them on a daily basis.
Me encanta leer sus comentario, y respondo a diario.