Monday, August 13, 2012

Recap On Summer Trends...



Summer is almost over, even writing this breaks my heart. I wish summer lasted longer :( even thought I do love the fall and can't wait to wear cute scarfs and jackets. I loved this years trends! most of them was so wearable and even timeless. I wanted to put some of these trends together and do a recap. Below are some of this years trends in fashion, hair and makeup, some of them I wish stay longer then just the summer, others I can't wait to see them go! Which one is your fave? 


Mint Accents




Neon Brights!





Ombre




Tribal




Colored Hair




Waves


Red Lips




Good Luck! Xxx

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

I love to read your comments and I respond to them on a daily basis.
Me encanta leer sus comentario, y respondo a diario.