Wednesday, January 10, 2018

My Favorite Pantone 2018 Color Of The Year In Makeup And Beauty!

I was so happy when Pantone announced Violet as the color of the year of 2018, its really a beautiful color and looks great on clothing and makeup! I wanted to round up my favorite (Mostly Eye) makeup and beauty products in this shade for you and its also a little shopping list for items I might grab when shopping for makeup. 
Butter London + Pantone Color Of The Year 2018

Butter London was chosen again this year to carry the official Pantone color of the year. They created 13 products plus this great 4-piece kit priced at $36. This is a great value for your money, and all but one (nail lacquer) are full size! 
What's Inside: 

• Trend Nail Lacquer in Ultra Violet 
• Plush Rush Lip Gloss in Ultra Violet
• Glazen™ Eye Gloss in Ultra Violet
• Glazen™ Lustrous Liner in Ultra Violet
• Makeup bag with zipper closure


Sold Here: Butter London 
 Natasha Denona Eyeshadow Palette #28

I don't own any of Natasha Denona palettes, and they are in my list of I want to try but why so expensive tho? This palette sells for a whooping $239 and its highly rated. The reason I love palettes like this is you get the whole family of purple and some gorgeous blues here so you can really get creative when creating looks. One of the hardest shade to create for makeup artist is purples, getting the right shades can be tricky but from the reviews I hear that Natasha Denona got it right! 

The shade Electric Violet is almost if not the exact shade of the color of the year.

Sold Here: Sephora
Violet Voss Hashtag Palette 

Don't feel like spending all your dough in a makeup palette? yeah me neither. The Violet Voss Hashtag palette is a beautiful warm palette with red undertones in all the shades. The color Life is very close to the color of the year and its only $45 for 20 colors. 

Sold Here: Sephora 


One of the funnest way to incorporate the color of the year is with Mascara, and the Maybelline Volum' Express is really nice! Created by the beautiful and talented Shayla @makeupbyshayla its available in most drugstores. I have the black one and assuming the formula is the same the wand does a beautiful job at opening up and lengthening your lashes. 
Maybelline Volum' Express In Shade Poppin' Purple 

Sold: Target 

Any of these products will make a great addition in your makeup collection and will allow you to incorporate the color of 2018 to your looks. If I had to pick just one, I would probable get one of the eyeshadow palette since I can create endless looks with either one. How will you incorporate the color of the year to your looks? 

Announcing PANTONE® Color of the Year 2018. A dramatically provocative and thoughtful purple shade, PANTONE 18-3838 Ultra Violet communicates originality, ingenuity, and visionary thinking that points us toward the future.

Please Note: This post or links are not sponsored. As always the opinions are my own. 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

I love to read your comments and I respond to them on a daily basis.
Me encanta leer sus comentario, y respondo a diario.