Thursday, January 11, 2018

Repair Your Dry Hands With One Of These Amazing Products!

The winter months wreak havoc on my my hands they get so dry, rough and start to get darker in the knuckles. I have tried everything in the market to see what helps and I'm often left unsatisfied. I wanted to share with you all the 5 products that I use to heal and repair my dry hands. 
  •  The Body Shop Hemp Hand Protector is the first hand cream I bought and wanna know the first thing I did? share with everyone!! I had all my family and friends buying it, the not so secret ingredient that makes this hand cream so healing and hydrating is Hemp seed oil. Its really the best at hydrating and repairing my hands!

Price: $10 Currently on sale for $6
Sold Here: The Body Shop

  • Mary Kay Satin Hands Trio was probably my second purchase after The Body Shop, its a classic. The Mary Kay lady did a demo using this and somehow lured me in to hosting a Mary Kay party and joining her pyramid scheme..... Well that didn't end well, but I still to this day love it and use it. The 3-step routine works so good on cracked dry hands. 
Price: $36
Sold Here: Support Your Local Mary Kay Beauty Consultant! :)

  • Karuna Age Defying + Hand Mask is such a treat! I love using it after a warm bath and let my hands soak in all the benefits of the mask. The mask targets more than just dryness, it also helps brighten age spots, and other signs of aging. 
Price: $9.50 
Sold Here: Sephora

  • The multi-tasker of the group Aquaphor, its really a great product to always have in your home or bag. 
Price: Starts $4.49
Sold Here: Target

  • So there I was, 9 months pregnant walking around Home Depot choosing tiles. When I come across O'Keeffe's Working Hand Cream. I was hesitant to try it but I'm glad I did, it works like magic! 

Price: $6.49
Sold Here: Amazon 








No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

I love to read your comments and I respond to them on a daily basis.
Me encanta leer sus comentario, y respondo a diario.