Saturday, January 13, 2018

Saturday Night Football At Gillette Stadium!


I had such fun night watching the Patriots kick butt, and of course I took some pics for the blog too! I never thought that I would enjoy watching sports as much as I do. The night was so much fun and different than what we usually do. We were invited to watch the game from a suite and I can now scratch that off my bucket list too! There was so much delicious food and drinks, the best part was watching the game live without freezing my butt off! 

The debate when going to any sports game for me is what to wear. Since I was going to be in a warm suite I dint have to worry about dressing for the weather. I have been dying to wear this cute little outfit I bought when I was on vacation from Forever 21. The plaid print wide leg jumpsuit fits me perfectly and the sheer longline shirt was a great way to have layers but still letting the jumpsuit have its moment. The whole outfit was $40 and it felt and looked like it should have been more. I can wear both items again in so many different ways, I paired it with my favorite sock boots, YSL bag and red lips!


Sheer Longline Shirt HERE 
Glen Plaid  Wide-Leg Jumpsuit HERE


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

I love to read your comments and I respond to them on a daily basis.
Me encanta leer sus comentario, y respondo a diario.