Sunday, January 14, 2018

The Best Workout Clothes For Woman!

I got so many request that the next fitness post should be about workout clothes and here it is. The post will not be too long  because I mainly buy my fitness clothes from two places. The first one is Victoria's Secret Sport, they have the best sports bras in my opinion. Before having my breast reduction and even now they are great, they hold everything in place without squeezing them to the point of discomfort like others do. My favorite are the ones with front zipper since they are so much easier and comfortable to put on and take off.

The pants are also my favorites, the quality is great, stretchy but also form hugging. Below is the links to my favorites, they are having a sale right now for a sports bra and pants for $55 so you can save some money! 

The Knockout by Victoria Sport Front-Close Sport Bra


Knockout by Victoria Sport High-rise Tight


 The second store is TJ Max Or Marshall's, they carry so many brands and styles that there is something for everyone. My advise would be to always try it on before removing the tags. I have a bag full of workout pants to use when I paint or do outside work because they are so terrible for working out. I like my pants to be comfortable enough to wear all day without it loosing it's body hugging feel. 

As I progress in my fitness goals I like to treat my self with new workout clothes. I don't recommend going out and spending a bunch of money on clothes to end up not committing to your workout routine. Set a budget and look at new fitness gear a treat, something you have to earn!  





No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

I love to read your comments and I respond to them on a daily basis.
Me encanta leer sus comentario, y respondo a diario.