Monday, January 15, 2018

This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray Might Be The Solution To Your Sleepless Nights!


Shutting your brain down and going to sleep right away is a challenge that deserves attention. If you have been reading my blog for a while, then you know I have a hard time falling asleep. I wouldn't say I suffer from insomnia because its not all the time i cant fall asleep, it's definitely base on the amount of stress or lately its more from how excited I have been about life! 

I received the This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray in my Winter 2017 FabFitFab box and it was heaven sent. I used it the same night and I really didn't bother to READ the bottle and sprayed it directly in my face instead of my pillow. Thank god it didn't cause any weird reaction and I have to say I actually enjoyed it. Now  since then I have been using it correctly, spraying it on my pillow and I love it! I recommended to anyone that has a hard time relaxing and getting themselves to sleep. 

The Description From The Website: 

Get a great night's sleep with our best-selling deep sleep pillow spray. Clinically proven to help you fall asleep faster and wake feeling more refreshed.

WHEN: use at bedtime to help reduce sleep anxiety and improve sleep quality.

HOW: our award-winning natural, aromatherapeutic Superblend of Lavender, Vetivert and Camomile calm both mind and body, soothing you to sleep.

WHY: when we sleep our skin cells repair and harmful toxins are removed, making sleep the ultimate beauty secret and first step in your skincare routine.

Suitable during pregnancy.

97% slept better
89% fell asleep faster
98% felt more refreshed in the morning
100% would recommend deep sleep pillow spray to a friend*


*In a study of 100 subjects and 100 ex-prescription users compared to no product.

Price: $29
Available: Thisworks.com

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

I love to read your comments and I respond to them on a daily basis.
Me encanta leer sus comentario, y respondo a diario.