Thursday, November 24, 2011

Silky Hair !



 The other day, I wanted to wear my hair curly and I noticed it was a little parched from all the heat that I have been using lately, so I tried this overnight hair mask and my hair was soooo soft afterward! It made the curls more beautiful and even made it straighten beautifully! I love this and I really am loving coconut milk! Good Luck Xxx

SUPER MOISTURE OVERNIGHT HAIR MASK
Ingredients
1 Tablespoon Lavender Oil
1 Tablespoon Coconut Milk
1 Teaspoon Coconut Oil

In a bowl, zuk the coconut oil for just 10 seconds so that it is liquid in texture. Then mix in with the rest of the ingredients and blend well with a fork. With your fingers, start applying mixture on damp shampooed hair from ends to roots, combing through as you go. Let sit overnight for super moisture! Then simply rinse and go!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

I love to read your comments and I respond to them on a daily basis.
Me encanta leer sus comentario, y respondo a diario.