Thursday, November 24, 2011

Marilyn Monroe Makeup Tutorial



Ever since I can remember I have been obsessed with Marilyn Monroe, her beauty, her ability to make everyone notice her, she always spoked her mind and was not afraid of what others would think of her . I had a blast creating this look and I hope you guys like it. I tried  two other eye looks but this was to me the best and the one she wore the most. Let me know what you think :) Good Luck Xxx


Face:
YSL Teint Resist  Foundation #9
NARS Blush in Orgasm
NARS Bronzer Laguna
MAC blusher in pressed amber (LE)

Eyes:
NYX Jumbo eye pencil in milk
Lorac Limited Edition Palette
MAC Wedge
Revlon Luscious grow Mascara
MAC Zoom Lash
CHANEL eye pencil Clair
The First & Third Color On Lids 

Lips:
NYX lip liner RED
MUFE Rouge Artist Intense








My Husband's Shirt :)

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

I love to read your comments and I respond to them on a daily basis.
Me encanta leer sus comentario, y respondo a diario.