Monday, December 19, 2011

Sigma's Extravaganza Brushes!!







 When I first became a makeup LOVER, I invested in a lot of brushes and believe me, I’ve tried everything! Chanel, MAC, Nars, Stila, Smashbox, Urban Decay, Bobbi Brown, Trish McVoy, Laura Mercier, Benefit, Boxom, Shu Uemura, you name it, I’ve tried it!  While I have some favorites in each brand, I ended up with a ton of MAC, but they can be pretty expensive. So when I heard about Sigma brushes, I wasn’t sure if they were going to be amazing or just a cheap brush set. I have been using them for about 8 months now and seriously, wow! I loooove them! They are unbelievably affordable and they really are fantastic brushes! You can literally get your entire kit (15 brushes) for less than $200 and they are awesome! They have many of the brushes MAC has and I personally think they are actually much better than MAC, so I am thrilled about this and wanted to share with you. They also just came out with their new Extravaganza brushes and I'm obsessing I want them ALL!! They are gold plated very fancy and the kit comes with all the brushes you could ever need, this will make a great gift for you, your friends and family. Check them out you won't regret it, Good Luck Xxx


Click on this link!! http://www.sigmabeauty.com/?Click=173571

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

I love to read your comments and I respond to them on a daily basis.
Me encanta leer sus comentario, y respondo a diario.