Monday, December 19, 2011

Lets Skate!

 I LOVE the holiday season, getting together with family and friends, decorating the christmas tree with the kids, I just love it! I also get to wear my "fancy" clothes and wear glittery eyes, or deep red lips and all those fun colors and not look too over made :) 

 This is my first holiday makeup tutorial for you guys and I hope I can make a few more. I have a bad allergy on my lips and I can't wear lipstick until it heals and it SUCKS!!!! I will still make some fun eye looks!  Let me knows what you guys think and I hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas! Good Luck Xxx 







Products Used

  • Mac Paint Pot Lets Skate
  • Mac Pigment Naked
  • Mac E/S Contrast
  • Urban Decay Black Eye Liner
  • Brow Wiz Anastasia
  • NYX Fake Lashes EL125
  • Urban Decay Naked Palette (Virgin)

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

I love to read your comments and I respond to them on a daily basis.
Me encanta leer sus comentario, y respondo a diario.