Thursday, January 19, 2012

Clear A Breakout Fast!

  I went away for a few days and was not at all nice with my skin! I either spent the whole day wearing makeup and dint do my whole routine or even slept with makeup on!! :(. For some reason no matter how good I am with my skin the moment I get comfortable it almost always misbehaves. so I started to look at my home recipes book for a natural recipe to combat breakouts and keep your skin calm. Ingredients like Turmeric can be incredibly healing for your skin. Check out this natural recipe for skin healing face mask.
Ingredients:
2 teaspoons honey
1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
1 teaspoon turmeric
In a bowl, mix all ingredients into a paste.  Apply over any pimples on your face. Leave for minimum of 30 minutes (max over night).  This can also be used an all over face mask that can be a preventative for acne. Good Luck Xxx

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is AMAZING and I am definitely trying out this mask tonight! I am giving you the Versatile Blogger award!! Go to my blog http://razzledazzlecharming.blogspot.com/

    to check it out! =]

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and I respond to them on a daily basis.
Me encanta leer sus comentario, y respondo a diario.