Monday, January 30, 2012

Control Your Appetite!



For me eating healthy and controlling my appetite is key! I honestly struggled a bit after giving birth, especially since I have a pretty big appetite and when I say big, I mean football player big! I can eat! But recently I added a couple of things to my diet that have helped keep my appetite under control! Of course I loooooove grapefruits and have noticed a huge difference on the scale just by eating them, but WOW, spicy red chili peppers have an amazing effect on your body! They help boost your metabolism, and actually keep you full!  The key ingredient is the capsaicin, which is in the chili and great at keeping your hunger tamed! Not to mention it tastes soooo yummy!! This is a great way to eat delicious and stay in shape! Add some chilis to your favorite dish and slim up while you do it!! Good Luck Xxx

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

I love to read your comments and I respond to them on a daily basis.
Me encanta leer sus comentario, y respondo a diario.