Saturday, January 28, 2012

The Winners!!



Hey my loves, first of all I want o apologize for being MIA for the past few days, I had a death in the family and had to travel. I missed interacting with all of you :) Now I want to announce my winners! and also take this opportunity to thank ALL of you for taking your time to visit my blog and channel and subscribing! Good Luck Xxx

My Youtube Winner:

EMMYBEAR411

My Blog Winner: 


KRISTIN


Congratulations to the winners please don't forget that who ever contacts me first gets to pick first!!


Option A
Lash blast fusion mascara by cover girl (full Size)
Cover Girl Smokyshadow blast in Purple Plume
Victoria Secret Blush Trio in Afterglow
Victoria Secret Lip Gloss in Red Delicious
Versace Bright Crystal Sample Perfume

Option B
Covergirl Eye Enhancers Eyeshadow Palette in Blossoms
Covergirl Lipstick in Siren
Cictoria Secret Blush Trio in At Last
Clinique High Impact Mascara Black (sample)
Prada L' Eau Ambrée Parfum Sample

The Rules

  • US address only, Sorry to all my international friends.
  • If 17 or younger you need your parents permission, As I will need your address.
  • You must be subscribed to my youtube channel and my blog. Please Note that if your name is not under MY LOVES, you are not subscribed to my blog. 
  • The winners will be announced via video on January 28.

1 comment:

  1. congratulations to the winners :) will you ever have an inernational giveaway that you know about?

    ***********
    Feel free to leave a comment on my blog http://xcatbeauty.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and I respond to them on a daily basis.
Me encanta leer sus comentario, y respondo a diario.