Monday, January 16, 2012

Golden Globe Beauty!!!

The Golden Globes seem to be one of the most glamorous events when it comes to celebs looking their best! I loooooooove what celebs wore this year, I am loving soooo many looks! I love Kate Beckinsales dewy skin and I love Charlize Theron’s dress, but if I had to choose one fav it would be between Angelina Jolie, Sofia Vergara, Evan Rachel Wood and Lea Michele (aside from her foundation looking slightly cakey), in other words, impossible to decide! Who was your favorite look? They all look fab!








































2 comments:

  1. The ladies did a great job with their looks this year!! Totally hot and elegant at the same time! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and I respond to them on a daily basis.
Me encanta leer sus comentario, y respondo a diario.