Sunday, January 15, 2012

Review Time: LUSH Colour Supplement



The Colour Supplements are pots of foundation makeup that you can apply directly to the skin for heavier coverage, or mix with a moisturizer for a tinted moisturizer effect. You can also use them to spot-conceal blemishes. They’re made with red rose petal infusion to calm redness and glycerin for moisturizing. The texture is very smooth and strikes me as almost whipped. It’s quite light for a concentrated product, not thick like a traditional concealer.

My overall experience with this is....

The first time I tried it it was ok, I had to blend it in A LOT! but it seemed ok, then I tried again this time while recording it and using a moist beauty blender sponge and it was also ok, I didn't have a mirror to really see what it looked like but it did feel really good on my skin. after trying it a few more timesit SUCKED!!! omg I cant believe I just wrote that. This product not only broke me out but it was impossible to blend in I tried using it alone, mixing it with my moisturizer, as a concealer, with my hands, with a stippling brush, with a sponge and the finish was just streaky and uneven. I was ready to review this product after the third try but I was really trying to make it work (Silly Me). I must have gotten a bad batch or something, because the other reviews I have seen are nothing but good ones. And Lush makes awesome natural products but this one was no bueno.

Product Rating:

Packaging: 5 out of 5
Quality: It broke me Out! 0 Out Of 5
Price: $15.95
Would I Buy Again? Hell To The NO!!

Where You Can Buy:

Lush

Good Luck Xxx

4 comments:

  1. It's unfortunate that this didn't work out for you! I had a completely opposite experience. Of course, everyone reacts to products differently. I apply mine with a damp beauty blender and I first blend it out and then use a light 'stamping' method with the sponge to blur out any streaking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that's what I dont get all the reviews I saw were people raving abou it. I tried everything but I honestly think I must have gotten a bad mix. Xxx

      Delete
  2. i'd love to try this for myself. but no lush around me and cant order online :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sucks :( Lush has the best products. I would definetly not advise against trying this out for your self. just because my experience was negative... we are all different just like our skins. Good Luck Xxx

      Delete

I love to read your comments and I respond to them on a daily basis.
Me encanta leer sus comentario, y respondo a diario.