Friday, January 13, 2012

Love

These are some of the things I'm loving right now! Good Luck Xxx

My Ole Henriken Creme, Heaven In A Bottle!
My Urban Decay Naked Palette!
Nars Makeup Your Mind, Express Yourself.... if it was smaller I would bring it with me everywhere.
My CHANEL COCO Parfum, gifted to me by my sister for christmas, LOVE,LOVE, LOVE
My HALSTON Black Pumps, So Comfy, And Chic.

ESSIE "APERITIF"
MICHAEL KORS Clutch, christmas gift from my sisters-in-law.!

JEWELMINT Earings

ASOS Bodysuit

NYX Lipstick in APPLE

4 comments:

  1. Hi new follower here from the beauty blog hop :) So glad to follow because I am loving your taste and your blog. The Michael Kors clutch is AMAZING! Such a great color! Love your picks! I have the first Naked palette and I use it daily. I look forward to reading more. Hope you follow back!
    -Kristin@meetmeonthebrightside.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I will retun the love for sure. Xxx

      Delete

I love to read your comments and I respond to them on a daily basis.
Me encanta leer sus comentario, y respondo a diario.