Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Orange-Me Beautiful!



One of the most popular ingredients among celebrities, models, and skin obsessed beauty bloggers (i.e. ME) is Vitamin C! I am constantly on the search for face creams and treatments that are packed with Vitamin C, but sometimes you can get all you need from simple things like an orange! Oranges are FULL of Vitamin C and great for boosting natural radiance, brightness, and collagen in skin!
I personally use Ole Henriksen Truth Serum daily for my dose of vitamin C, But one of my favorite things you can do, literally anywhere you are is use an orange and rub it all over your face! This adds instant radiance and helps tremendously with fighting wrinkles, scarring and any other imperfections! Just leave on your skin for 15 minutes and rinse, voila! Super simple beauty that is veeery effective!! Good Luck Xxx

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

I love to read your comments and I respond to them on a daily basis.
Me encanta leer sus comentario, y respondo a diario.