Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Product Rave: Khiels Super Fluid UV Defense SPF 50+



 While I was away I got a little more sun than I planned! I try my best to stay out of the sun, but I couldn't resist soaking in the sun a little bit after these hard months of winter. I have always had an ongoing battle with sunscreens, they are always too thick and end up breaking me out. Not to mention the oily greasy appearance it always gives. I was determined to fine a good one and I am happy to announce I did! I LOVE Kielhs Super Fluid, it really is amazingly light and its not oily so reapplying was never a problem. I love that it didn't interfere with my routine I could still put on some makeup on top and not feel oily. I used it everyday while on vacation and I haven't had any new break outs. Give it a try and let me know how it works for you! Good Luck Xxx

2 comments:

  1. I'm definitely trying this sunscreen! I live in florida so everytime I go to the beach I'm stuck between putting on sunscreen and a little makeup and feeling disgusting, or not wearing makeup because it's just too much! This seems perfect! :) Thank you!

    If you feel like it, Check out my blog too!

    http://beautywithvalerie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are more then welcome, I checked out your blog and love it too! I subbed Xxx

      Delete

I love to read your comments and I respond to them on a daily basis.
Me encanta leer sus comentario, y respondo a diario.