Monday, April 16, 2012

Product Rave: Moroccan Oil Hair System



 I can't believe I haven't posted anything on the moroccan oil line, I started using it about 2 years ago after I had one of the worst hair procedures in my LIFE! I had to cut off most of my hair and outgrow the most hideous shades of blondes, my hair was so weak it would literally break in my hands. A hairstylist i went to for help told me about these products and I fell in love right away. I LOVE this line and always end up coming back to it, everything from the shampoo is so luxurious and rich, I immediately see a difference just from using the shampoo, and their Repair mask is no joke it really is intense and I see it working immediately. I recommend this line to everyone its a little on the expensive side but for me its worth it. Good Luck! Xxx

6 comments:

  1. Great post! I NEED this. My hair was so thick,pretty and healthy but right after I had my daughter it got so weak. I'll def be on the lookout for this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! the same thing happened to me after i had my daughter, it will grow back. and def check it out and let me know how it works for you Xxx

      Delete
  2. Nice post. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Check out my blog Luv...I just gave you an award! XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never tried their products! Really want to though. Good post :) x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and I respond to them on a daily basis.
Me encanta leer sus comentario, y respondo a diario.