Thursday, April 12, 2012

I'm BACK!!!


First of all I want to start by apologizing to all of you! I'm sorry for being MIA for so long, but I was away.... and I could give you a million excuses more but I will just continue by saying I really missed blogging and interacting with you guys. I went to my country, Dominican Republic I hadn't been there in five years and I could not let a year more go by without going and seeing my family. I wish I had more pics to share with you guys but I left my camera back home... I know very stupid of me. So the very few I do have were taken with cell phones like the one on top! But I do have a lot of product review coming soon, of products that I tried while on vacation. Check out some of the pics... Good Luck Xxx




3 comments:

  1. Beautiful place:)
    http://prettyprincesspage.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm following u:)Hope u show luv back:)
    http://prettyprincesspage.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  3. do I have to wait % more years to have a pic With you??

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and I respond to them on a daily basis.
Me encanta leer sus comentario, y respondo a diario.