Friday, July 20, 2012

Drugstore Find: Loreal Elnett Satin Hairspray!


 I have to admit that I am not one to use a lot of hair sprays, mainly because I' afraid of them, I can't stand the idea of ruining a perfect hair do with a can of sticky spray. I decided to give hairsprays a try when I began (not long ago) to do my own hairThank God there was a genius at L’Oreal who invented this amazing product! Elnett Satin Hairspray is by far the most revolutionary hairspray that gives you extra hold, but brushes out like it was never there. I love this hairspray so much and will it will be on my faves for a long time! This product has been featured beauty and fashion magazines and has been the premier choice of fashion weeks. Now everyone can get their high fashion without the stiffness of most hairsprays! Definitely a must have!! Good Luck Xxx

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

I love to read your comments and I respond to them on a daily basis.
Me encanta leer sus comentario, y respondo a diario.