Saturday, July 21, 2012

July BirchBox


My July Bichbox was inspired by the 5 senses. They did a pretty good job capturing that idea and sent some really cool stuff. Some I already own, but thats never a bad thing!

Larabar/ UBER : The later addition to our snack drawer, these healthy and satisfying bars are packed with dried nuts and fruits.
  • I tried it and it was really delicious. On the down side I find it a bit pricey so I'm not sure if I will be ordering any of these. variety pack of 16, $27.95

Oscar De Lar Renta/ live in love: This elegant floral layers ethereal notes of hyacinth and orchids over a rich base of sandalwood and cedar.

  • Love it! It smells so clean and sexy! I collect perfumes and this will definitely be one of them.

boscia/Green Tea Blotting Linens: These shine-busting sheets absorb oil with all-natural green tea extracts to leave skin matte.

  • I already own this and will keep buying these as long as the keep making it. these are really the best blotting linens there is. plus you get the extra love of green tea which is a great anti-oxidant. Love, Love, Love!

Eyeko/ Skinny Liquid Eyeliner: Direct from London, these punchy color liners feature a pen-style applicator that's truly goofproof.

  • This is also a second for me, But definitely not disappointed at all. These eyeliners are awesome and are so precise, and easy to control. I just wish they would have sent me a color I dint already own! 

Eyeko/ Skinny Liquid Eyeliner Swatch In Olive

Jouer/ Luminizing Moisture Tint: This lightweight award-winner is our daily shortcut to dewy skin that feels natural and looks gorgeous.

  • I have not tried it! Sorry... As soon as I try it I will review. 

Birchbox Exclusive/ Earbuds: We designed these neon headphones just for you. pair them with your best playlist.

  • These are CUTE! I will definitely get a lot of use out of these.

Good Luck Xxx

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

I love to read your comments and I respond to them on a daily basis.
Me encanta leer sus comentario, y respondo a diario.