Monday, July 23, 2012

Drugstore Find: Dove Visiblecare Toning!



 Ever since I can remember I have trusted my skin cleansing to Dove's soap bar, every time I have tried to switch I end up coming back. Dove came out with their line of visiblecare and I'm in LOVE! Ok so I'll admit I was very skeptical about the whole idea of a body wash toning my skin.. but I have to say that after going thru a whole bottle and on my second one now it really does make your sin toner. I feel the difference and what I love about it is that it leaves it super soft and the added scent is just a light clean smell which I love. After I cleanse my skin I apply my NIVEA body cream and my skin has never look or felt toner! I think I found my perfect routine to combat cellulite and dry skin at the same time! Good Luck!

1 comment:

  1. i used this one as well and i agree 110%!!!! that stuff is amazing..dove is just the best for the skin!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and I respond to them on a daily basis.
Me encanta leer sus comentario, y respondo a diario.