Friday, December 2, 2011

Bright Healthy Nails!


The other day as I was getting my nails done, and as much as I was forcing myself not to look at the ladies next to me the curiosity won and I looked, the poor lady had the most yellowest nail I’ve ever seen without nail polish, it was pretty shocking! I wanted to giver some tips on how she can get her nails looking well... Normal again but I didn't want to embarrass her. So here are my tips for you guys so that you avoid or treat :)

As much as I love manicured nails, I am not a fan of unhealthy anything and let’s face it, if nails don’t get air time, it starts to show! So whenever you can, skip the nails salon do your own Mani- Pedi , and leave them colorless.  Here is a quick way to keep your nails super bright and healthy in between polish changes!

In a small bowl, mix together enough lemon juice and baking soda to create a slight paste. Massage on your nails and leave the mixture for a couple of minutes before rinsing. Make sure you do this between every polish change for super healthy nail. Good Luck Xxx

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

I love to read your comments and I respond to them on a daily basis.
Me encanta leer sus comentario, y respondo a diario.