Monday, December 5, 2011

Heartbreaking Tutorial



I saw this video a few days ago and ever since I saw it I have honestly felt so much better about my skin (flaws and all). This girl's acne is one of the worst I have ever seen, and I worked in Dermatology for three years. She is so brave for baring her skin to the world in that way, I bet it must have been so hard for her, and people can be so cruel and mean.  I can't even imagine what kind of person would see this and think to make a joke out of it. I will be doing a video soon updating you guys with my current routine and what has worked and what didn't, but for now I will give you guys a few tips.

Quick Tips On How To Stay Acne Free:

  • Think less is best, Don't over do any acne treatments as most of them are harsh and can damage your skin even more.
  • See a dermatologist, they are the best and most educated person to talk to if you have really bad acne, but always keep your common sense as they too can make mistakes.
  • Clean skin is the way to go! Never go to bed without washing your skin, clean your phone with a alcohol pad and anything that touches your face on a regular basis.  
  • Use products for your skin type. I f you have oily skin you want to make sure all products you use are oil free, noncomedogenic. 



Check out this video and tell me what you guys think, I personally think she's using way too much products and some of them I would change if I was her. Another thing you want to be careful when treating any skin disorder is that you monitor everything you put on you skin, that way you can tell which one is causing a reaction and which ones are OK. Leave your comments and Good Luck Xxx


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

I love to read your comments and I respond to them on a daily basis.
Me encanta leer sus comentario, y respondo a diario.