Saturday, December 10, 2011

Hand Food!





It’s official! I have found a hand cream that puts the rest of my hand creams to shame!! The other day, I was shopping for christmas gifts when in line to pay I noticed a lady in front of me was commenting on how soft her hands felt from using a sample cream in the store, being the curious freak that I am asked which one in the store, she told me, and touched my hand so I can feel hers. I couldn’t believe how soft they were–like seriously soft! I’m generally a bit skeptic when I try new products, which I then put under HEAVY criticism and I have to say, this product is AWESOME! It seriously makes your hands velvety soft and keeps them soft for several washes! I love that it’s not greasy and has ingredients like macadamia oil, Shea butter and marshmallow! It also comes in a mini-size perfect for travel! LOVE this product!! I now take it everywhere with me!! Try it and let me know what you think, I bought one for my mom and she loved it! Good Luck Xxx


Available at Target, And Sephora. 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

I love to read your comments and I respond to them on a daily basis.
Me encanta leer sus comentario, y respondo a diario.