Monday, February 6, 2012

Bright Face, and Dark Circles Free!


 I'm sure you all have heard that NY never sleeps, right? I spent the weekend visiting my family in NY and boy I look like I haven't slept in weeks! Dark circles along with large pores and acne scars, is one of the most annoying things we come across as women (and even men)! A super easy and effective way to remove dark circles and even lighten skin all over your face and body is using potatoes! Potatoes have catecholase which are in all of those really expensive face brighteners you buy from department stores. All you need to do is use the purree of one raw potato and apply it all over your eyes. If you are applying to your eye area make sure you don’t get any in your eyes! Leave on your face for 15 minutes before washing your face as usual! You can repeat this 3 times a week if needed! If you find you need a little moisture, try adding just a few drops of honey or Vitamin E oil. Good Luck Xxx

1 comment:

  1. Nice tip! I only knew of cucumber to combat puffy eyes but hey, if good ol' potatoes work the same, I'm gonna give them a go! Love cheap DIY beauty treatmens like this one ;P

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and I respond to them on a daily basis.
Me encanta leer sus comentario, y respondo a diario.