Saturday, February 4, 2012

Clear Your Skin Fast!


 Today I tried one of my favorite facials to date! Of course everyone’s skin will react differently, but if you are looking for radiantly soft, even toned, beautiful skin without blackheads, I may just have something for you! And it’s probably one of the easiest facials I have done! All you have to do is take a good portion of baking soda (I used about 3 tablespoons) and mix in enough grapefruit juice to get a loose pasty texture. Then just rub on your skin, starting from your nose out to your forehead, cheeks and neck! You can let this sit for a couple minutes before rinsing, but your skin will feel soooo soft!
Why is this sooo awesome? Well aside from the way it makes your skin feel,grapefruit is Ahhhhmazing at clarifying and toning your skin and is one of the best fruits to help fight acne! It’s high quantities of vitamin C means it helps reduce the signs of aging, scarring and anything else that is keeping you from perfect skin! This facial scrub is ideal for people of oily/normal skin or acne prone skin! Try this and let me know how much you love it!
If you have skin allergies, be careful since grapefruit is acidic and can cause reactions. Try using this on your jawline first! Good Luck Xxx

8 comments:

  1. Nice post! My skin is really dry in the winter, but in the summer I get really oily, so when it gets warm outside, I'll have to try this out!

    http://niksconfessional.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try it, its the best thing for oily skin! let me know it works for you :)

      Delete
  2. I have to try this out!

    --------------------------------

    www.xcatbeauty.blogspot.com
    www.xcatlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice little tip! Can I try this with orange? lol Grapefruits are not that common where I live!
    I love your blog huniii, just came upon it and I'm glad I did! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I don't see why not! hey you might have an even better result with an orange. if you decide to try it let me know how it worked for you. Xxx

      Delete
  4. I will have to give this a try, looking for a new regimen for my skin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good Luck finding a regimen, Check out some of the reviews I have done for the products I have tried if you have oily/acne prone skin. Xxx

      Delete

I love to read your comments and I respond to them on a daily basis.
Me encanta leer sus comentario, y respondo a diario.