Friday, February 10, 2012

Get Steamy!

 A great way to keep pores clear is with steam! You can do this as often as daily or weekly depending on your skin! I recommend doing this before you sleep or a day where you can give yourself a break from makeup!
Boil a large pot of water on the stove. Use a medium size towel and place over your head while you lean over the pot. Make sure water is no longer boiling at this point, you don’t want water spewing out of the pot, you only need the steam! Lean over the pot for 10-15 minutes than wash your face as usual, followed by toner to extract any dirt out of your face! Make sure you rinse your face with cold water before applying lotion! Good Luck Xxx

4 comments:

  1. nice post! found you through beautylish! :) Hope you could follow back!

    http://urhappybunnie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't done this before, I fear the steam will get me dizzy! But it was good to know ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. just make sure you are sitting down just in case ;) Xxx

      Delete

I love to read your comments and I respond to them on a daily basis.
Me encanta leer sus comentario, y respondo a diario.