Monday, February 13, 2012

Review Time: Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara


I'm not to crazy about trying new mascaras, I find one that I like and I stick to it. I was shopping around target and came across this mascara and decided to give it a try. I don't know how to put this nicely but it SUCKS! it's messy, I couldn't even notice that I had any mascara on! This is probably the shorter review I have done in a while and its simply due to the fact that there is nothing positive to say about this product. Good Luck Xxx

2 comments:

  1. I have this mascara and I'm not a fan either! The formula isn't the worst, but the brush is terrible! I have to use disposable wands with it, and for me it's too much hassle so I just don't tend to use it!

    I followed you. :) care to check out my blog, it's fairly new and I don't have many followers yet!

    http://amyfley.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and I respond to them on a daily basis.
Me encanta leer sus comentario, y respondo a diario.