Monday, February 20, 2012

LOVE

These are some of my february obsessions....

 Salon Effects in love letter

 Miss Dior Cherie, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE This is my second bottle!

 MAC E/S pallette in Call Me Bubbles and Lip Balm in Purring!
Obsessed With My Phone! Love it! it's so fast and so much better then all the other phones i have owned.
 Statement bag and shoes! My BF brought me the bag from Africa, And my MIL the shoes from Italy.
 My Tiffany Charms! the older they get the more character they have...This will make such a beautiful gift to one of my daughters or grandaughter one day.

Essie Nail Lacquer in Lilacism

Good Luck Xxx

12 comments:

  1. Hey!! found you on Beautylish!! New follower and I have added you to the "Daily reads" portion of my blog!!

    Danielle

    Sweet Tart Beauty
    Danielle A on Beautylish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gahhh I need the mac shop/cook stuff in my life! I've heard good things about the polish strips as well, though I've never tried them x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was almost sold out when I went so hurry! Xxx

      Delete
  3. FOllowing (: found u on beautylish , awsome blog love <3 i would appreciate it if u checked mine out

    XOXO,
    UniqueC

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post!! found you on beautylish!! please follow back at www.delabelle-k.blogspot.com xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there :) Lovely blog! What did you think about the Call Me Bubbles palette? I thought it looked gorgeous and haven't decided if I should pick it up yet!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and I respond to them on a daily basis.
Me encanta leer sus comentario, y respondo a diario.