Friday, February 24, 2012

Super Tightening Mask!


I started going back to the gym and I haven't been too good about washing my face right after like you should, so needless to say my skin has been acting up on me! Sweat can make you break out and make your skin look dull. I am actually going to use this face mask as soon as I finish posting this, because that’s how AMAZING it is! This use to be my favorite soothing face mask and I honestly miss it so much! This is one of my favorite ways to relax when I have 10 minutes to spare! This kind of cools me down and tightens my skin which I love! When your skin feels good, you feel good!
Remember, yogurt is one of the best ways to regulate your skins oils and egg whites are insanely good for tightening your face!
SUPER TIGHTENING FACE MASK
Ingredients
1 Egg White, Seperated
2 Tablespoon Greek Yogurt (I like this because it’s thicker)
Whisk egg white slightly then add yogurt. Mix well and apply to face using an old (clean) foundation brush. Leave mixture on for 10-15 minutes before rinsing with luke warm water. You can do this as often as you like. Good Luck Xxx 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

I love to read your comments and I respond to them on a daily basis.
Me encanta leer sus comentario, y respondo a diario.