Saturday, February 25, 2012

Bumpless Bum!!



I doubt that I am the only one getting ready to rock a bikini soon, with spring break around the corner and summer just a few months away now is the time to set your goals. I started going back to the gym a few weeks ago and look forward to rocking a bikini! As much as I'm loving the difference I see in my body and overall heath I also notice some acne in places I never had before! Body acne is a pain! It’s just no fun! Breakouts on our face really stink, but getting them on our body typically means they don’t get as much attention and sometimes increase or scar if not treated properly. The best I started to deal with backne or acne on my derriere is to use the right kind of body wash. I use to get blemishes on my body from time to time, but now I know is from not showering right after the gym! So I now use Neutrogena body clear body wash, which has seriously cleared my skin. I use it every single day after I finish washing my body, I then again wash my back, chest and you guessed it, with this awesome body wash and it keeps my super smooth! If the acne persist, try rubbing a little toner on the area as well, I love the Lush Tea Tree Toner or Cliniques.
I really hope this helps darlings!! Keep me posted!! Good Luck Xxx

4 comments:

  1. Hello from australia! New follower here!! I know what you mean about body acne, sometimes i get them on my knees, like seriously who gets them there?? such a weird spot. If you have time please come visit my blog @ The Ugly Moments! looking forward to more post!

    xo kerker

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the same problem, and that's the body wash I'm using now. It works so well. I haven't had an issue since.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That body wash is truly the best! Happy to hear its working for you too Xxx

      Delete

I love to read your comments and I respond to them on a daily basis.
Me encanta leer sus comentario, y respondo a diario.