Saturday, March 17, 2012

Drugstore Find: Boots Extracts

You guys have probably noticed by now that I'm pretty much obsessed with avocado, not only is it yummy to eat but it makes the best hair and face masks. I was shopping around target looking for my favorite boots product when I came across their display of body butters... I reached for the avocado and the cocoa butter but decided on avocado. Now I can't rave about this product enough, it smells clean nothing too overpowering so you can still wear you favorite perfumes, it feels amazing on my skin, its very nourishing and I immediately felt my skin smoother and softer, and even better its not greasy so this will be my all year round skin treat. I definitely recommend this and look forward to trying out the other ones as well. Good Luck Xxx

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

I love to read your comments and I respond to them on a daily basis.
Me encanta leer sus comentario, y respondo a diario.