Thursday, July 19, 2012

Urban Decay Smoked Palette!


I LOVE me some Urban Decay! And I never get as excited as when they come up with makeup palettes, So when I first heard the buzz about the smoked palate coming out I was all over it, I was afraid of it being sold out before I could get my hands on one. When the package arrived I ran around my house like a little kid on christmas morning. This palate did not dissapoint at all I love ALL the colors, and the texture. This palate will be my go to for as long as it takes for me to get obsessed with another one. The kit comes with a mini UDPP, a full sized Perfersion 24/7 eyeliner, and 10 gorgeous colors- 5 shades that cover your basic run-of-the-mill smokey shades, and 5 shades that bring smokey eyes to a new level of awesome.

From Left To Right: Kinky, Freestyle, MushRoom, Backdoor, Blackout, Barlust, Rockstar< Evidence, Loaded, Asphalt



Close UP: Left To Right; Kinky, Freestyle, Mushroom, Backdoor, Blackout

Close Up, Left To Right; Blackout, Barlust, Rockstar, Evidence, Loaded, Asphalt. 


24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil In Perversion!

26 Page How To Booklet!


 This palette is awesome, however, it definitely is not all new. 5 of the 10 shades are new and exclusive to the palette (Kinky, Freestyle, Backdoor, Barlust, and Asphalt are new!), so if you already have the other 5, it may not be worth your money. In addition to the actual makeup, you get a 26 page how-to booklet with different ideas of looks to create with the colors.

This palette is sold for $49 from Urban Decay.

Good Luck!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

I love to read your comments and I respond to them on a daily basis.
Me encanta leer sus comentario, y respondo a diario.