Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I LOVE OLE!!

 I love makeup more then the normal person, but I also like to be makeup free, nothing feels better then removing my makeup and loving it. I believe that makeup should be a choice and not a necessity  I have never been happier with my skin then I am now, and I'm not even obsessing about it as much as I used to. I began eating healthier and changed some terrible habits I had and boy have I noticed a difference. But the real difference is my skin care routine. I began using Ole Henriksen's 3 little wonders 2 months ago and my skin has never looked better. I had been suffering from some serious breakouts and I can very happily admit to maybe breaking out once or twice a month now which I don't mind them since they normally are a sign of my period :).  I get tempted to add products to my routine but always think back to were I was a few months back and that brings me back to sanity. Below is my current skin care routine, Good luck Xxx

Steffany's Day Time Skin Care Routine:

Step #1 Wash With My Fab Cleanser and Clarisonic Brush am/pm
Step #2 LUSH Tea Tree Toner am/pm
Step #3 Ole Henriksen Truth Serum am/pm
Step #4 Ole Henriksen Sheer Moisturizer am/pm


In the night time I use RetinA right after I wash, then follow with Ole Henriksen Invigorating  Night Gel, Then continue from step 2 to 4. 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

I love to read your comments and I respond to them on a daily basis.
Me encanta leer sus comentario, y respondo a diario.